MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hey everyone

Hey everyone  - Forums [Biker Match] Hey everyone  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hey everyone

Hi guys/girls just registered sooo thought I'd say hello,

I'm jim and funny enough I'm addicted to bikes weird huh !, just returned from an epic adventure around Europe on the bike which included France,Italy,Switzerland,Austria,Germany,Luxembourg and Belgium all in a week too say I'm knackered is an understatement lol

Well I'm hoping too meet some of you guys/girls in the future so safe riding

Jim

Update Reply
world crosser @ 15/07/2012 13:10  

hi welcome to bm dive in we are all nice peeps on here and all very friendly

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/07/2012 13:14  

Hi Jim Welcome to BM That is a lot of riding, but not as we know it Jim Checkout events and you are sure to find something you like and there are lots of good people to meet. good luck

Update Reply
davidneale @ 15/07/2012 16:43  

Greetings World Crosser and welcome to BM, take a look around as there are lots of events to attend, the K.I.S.S rally isnt to far away so try to make it if you can, there will be lots of fun and frolics lol.... Enjoy..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 19:15  

Hi welcome to BM (basically mental) Take a mooch about and then just jump in with your boots on, and dont forget you rticket for BMs own KISS Rally end of August, be great to annoy you in person :) Any questions just Prod A Mod, list of site staff at the link bottom of the page BJ x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/07/2012 21:16  

Welcome welcome welcome.. Pull up a chair. Have a cupa. Try and get to kiss rally. Itll be my first time too. Really looking forward to meeting all the lovely friendly people. Hope youv put photos of your epic journey on your profile for us all to share. X

Update Reply
fantasia @ 16/07/2012 10:56  

Hi Jim, A local to me then. more fresh meat for the ladies then! Lol. Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 16/07/2012 15:59  

helloooooo & welcome to BM - as as been said, dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time Ps...don't eat the crayons though, Spesh has licked em all!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/07/2012 18:48  

Welcome to the site Jim, fair decent bunch of nutters on here, take a look at the events calender...Make sure you get your tickets for the B.M K.I.S.S Rally end of August, best way to become aquainted with everyone. Give us your views on the forums....Enjoy!

Update Reply
old red @ 17/07/2012 23:24  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/08/2012 12:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email