MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

heros

heros - Forums [Biker Match] heros - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

heros

for all those that have a hero or heros in there lifes , that help them change theirselfs for better or worse please go into the tread OGGY THE GINGER MOGGY LOL

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 16/08/2007 13:54  

Would you like a SPADE FBK? to help ya make those digs lol (What has 'Oggy the ginger moggy' gotta do wi' Heroes?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 14:07  

it is the same page but after realizeing the name through people needed to know thats where to go ok im a nutter plan and simple not all there , im off the wall , barme , in a white coat , sky diveing with no parchute , 1 can short of a six pack ,

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 16/08/2007 14:13  

Is there a translator in here? pml

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2007 14:15  

Just go with the flow kwak, you'll soon understand wot he's on about! Admittedly it may take some time to catch up with him but hang on in there and enjoy the laughs along the way! My village still trembles at the very name " firebladekid " it didn't help that his partner in crime oggy was also here! Fingers are still pointing at me after the visit!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 16/08/2007 14:22  

takeing the p--s out of oggy thats what

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 16/08/2007 14:26  

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/08/2007 15:06  

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/08/2007 16:44  

Must be something to do with Norfolk people!!..went there once (had to do some IT work at Norwich Union)........straaaange....

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 17/08/2007 05:55  

Hope I'm not included in that I'm not from Norfolk. OOOOHH AAARRR lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 17/08/2007 07:28  

well Oggy - you're near enough to be included

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 17/08/2007 19:23  

My heros are Dave Grohl.. Animal out the muppets and Keith moon.... ha ha

Update Reply
skins @ 17/08/2007 19:59  

Moony was the best Holmfirthgirl.I'm not actualy from Cambs either.I just live here.East London lad born & bred.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 18/08/2007 02:23  

Oggy - you're admitting to that one!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/08/2007 06:09  

Somebody has to

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/08/2007 07:29  

Oggy is a master with the bbq, I've managed to eat a burger cooked to perfection!

Update Reply
Di @ 18/08/2007 14:02  

I`ve many hero`s but one who deserves so much credit is an Irish woman Debbie Deegan who in direct response to horrendous conditions she had encountered in a run down orphanage in Hortolova in Western Russia set up a Charity called http://www.torussiawithlove.ie/ Hortolova orphanage and the children living within were hidden from Russia and the rest of the world, until Debbie discovered its horrors and secrets. With the help of charitable donations she`s all but rebuilt this orphanage but more importantly addressed the physical and psychological needs of the children housed there. I donate to the charity whenever I can and I know its for an extremely worthwile cause

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 18/08/2007 17:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email