MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The India and Pakistan Border Crossing?

The India and Pakistan Border Crossing? - Forums [Biker Match] The India and Pakistan Border Crossing? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The India and Pakistan Border Crossing?

The India and Pakistan Border Crossing.Something to see if you haven't seen it before!! Watch it in full screen!!CULTURAL EXPERIENCE!Daily Closing of India and Pakistan Border Crossing……This is both fascinating and hysterical.This Is how the border between India and Pakistan is closed every evening!This is not a Monty Python comedy skit, but it does resemble one.Keep in mind that each of these countries has nuclear weapons!click belowhttp://w...NT>

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 13/04/2013 19:40  

Hahaha... now that has got to be something started by the brits... only we could come up with daftness on that level

Update Reply
justjerry @ 14/04/2013 09:13  

PML how bizarre, I wonder if hip replacements and busted noses are common in the Indian forces and whiplash injuries in the Pakistani forces They seem like nice boys <<said in a Dick Emery drag queen way

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/04/2013 09:44  

pmsl how very bizarre!!!!! im glad me and me neighbour dont have to go through that commotion when we shut our garden gates............ pmsl can just imagine ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2013 13:59  

Something that is very British is the way two of them shake hands.
but the bit that does my is that two countries can come up with something so silly and great can hate each other so much.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/04/2013 17:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email