MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Squires 21 Aug 2013

Squires 21 Aug 2013 - Forums [Biker Match] Squires 21 Aug 2013 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Squires 21 Aug 2013

Is anyone going to Squires this evening?

I'm bored so I'll probably nip over......anyone else??

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/08/2013 15:58  

Not going now...got titty lip on xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/08/2013 18:03  

Omg, karey, i went tonight to keep myself occupied, thought someone would be there from but did see anyone i knew! I did meet up with a very nice, polite, communicative young man by the name of mick (rileymtr) who put up with my incessant chatter (yes russ n debz i know i wud talk to a letterbox if it flapped at me!) For about three hours... My goodness he must have been desperate for conversation!

If there are any ladies or blokes out there (leeds/bradford ish) who are looking for a riding buddy or a mate, give him shout. All i can say is he is a very nice bloke n he just wants to make some mates to go out for a blast with n chat to. Top banana! Sorry to embarrass you mick but as the sayin goes ...shy bairns get nowt!

Thanks for getting me through a difficult evening!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2013 23:04  

Ohhhhh Linz you're kidding me!!!!! I've been bored to tears and not been out the house today.. back at work tomorrow and got a family funeral on Friday, so I really could've done with a brew and a natter... arrrrghhhh!!! lol Sod's law eh?

I'm sure you and rileymtr had a good old natter, and now he's met you, he'll be able to take on the world!

K x

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/08/2013 23:10  

Lol! If i aint killed him off with my non stop chatter!!

Sorry, such a shame! Cant do next wed but may be one of the weekends, or you could be adventurous n come to mine, 5 mins from squires!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/08/2013 23:14  

Lol... I'm sure he'll be ok...........after a brandy or three!

Aye well I'm back at work for next 7 nights, so maybe catch up with you in a week's time.

Keep me posted x

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/08/2013 23:17  

your welcome lindsay and when you want to chew my other ear off and have that what you call tea give me shout!

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 21/08/2013 23:32  

Hiya rileymtr.. welcome to BM

I hope our Linz looked after you.... I'm sure she did

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/08/2013 23:36  

hi karey

thanks yea cant complain she bought the teas lol

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 21/08/2013 23:41  

Awww she's a good 'un.

Hopefully you'll get along to a few meets, nights out, etc and Squires again and get to meet a few more BM'ers.

There's usually someone from here going to Squires

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/08/2013 23:44  

yea hope so could do with a few nights out.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 21/08/2013 23:54  

Well keep your eye on the forums and have a look at the events, see what you get along to.

You'll be made welcome.. we're a friendly lot

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/08/2013 23:57  

Oi, mick! How very dare you!! I take my tea, as i like my men .... Very strong n sweet!! Ooooh thats so cheesy innit ???! Eeek!

Just for that you owe me a nice big slab of choc brownie, plus a cuppa!! Like i sed shy bairns get nowt (wink)!

Check out events n if u fancy a ride out somewhere exotic .. ooh sun inn at norwood edge or down to rotherham to new place, stick it on forum n ya never know ya might get some takers!

It was good to meet ya, btw profile pic does nowt for ya, you is tidy for the year! Lol . N no stu i aint trading ya in, ya cant get rid ov me that easily...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/08/2013 00:45  

hey mr riley me is mates wiv karey and lindsey if ever you want to go for a blast out then pm me.am away this weekend but will be dropping in on lindsey on way back from avernus mcc,s rally on sunday.and hope to get out for a ride monday if you fancy a cuppa at squires

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/08/2013 05:58  

that is a bit cheesy lindsay, i'll take that as compliment your not too bad yourself lol, go on then i can stretch to a choc brownie.
might take you up on that on mon zzr babe ive got no plans.

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 22/08/2013 15:38  

wicked im going over bout 1pm for a nice tootle lol

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/08/2013 19:03  

cool cant beat a nice tootle.....

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 22/08/2013 19:39  

me, me, me, MEEEEEE!

I like bimble but a tootle will do!!!!

Oh NO! I can't find my spare skinny ass in the wardrobe, so my fat one it is, will it fit on that spare seat

You do realise Mick that you will be in the company of two very loud looney toon females dontch?

Perhaps male company maybe required... any takers ??!! Help this poor man cope on Bank Holiday Monday ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/08/2013 00:00  

if were going to bimble i might aswell walk lol, loads a room on there and dont worry can handle two women lol does that mean i have to buy two teas and choc brownies :-o ..

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 23/08/2013 00:47  

nooooo only one brownie im on a diet but as for a tootle ask gbnp what my tootles are like on the bike pmsl

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/08/2013 06:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email