MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish members: Erskine Poker Run 15 Sept.

Scottish members: Erskine Poker Run 15 Sept. - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish members: Erskine Poker Run 15 Sept. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish members: Erskine Poker Run 15 Sept.

I'll be doing the East to West route from the Falkirk Wheel. Well, that's the plan

Be good to see other Scottish members - I know you're out there, somewhere!

No pre-registration so no commitment if weather's bad or something better crops up. Not sure what time I'll set out (getting friends organised can be like herding chickens) but will stick around at the Erskine Home for the prizegiving shenanigans.

http://www.erskinemotorbikemeet.co.uk/#/erskine-poker-run/4567096701 for more information. Small donation and all in a good cause.

PM me if you plan to go and want to meet else I'll not know you were there.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 30/08/2013 12:17  

http://www...4567096701

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/08/2013 13:50  

Plan changed - no way will I be ready this weekend as I need new tyres.
Didn't look like this was getting any interest anyway.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 10/09/2013 10:47  

Im at KISS rally but if you eva fancy a run out, probably lookin at next year for a long ones tho, i can come up...scotland has had mild autumn/winters before x

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/09/2013 17:16  

Im at KISS rally but if you eva fancy a run out, probably lookin at next year for a long ones tho, i can come up...scotland has had mild autumn/winters before x

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 10/09/2013 17:16  

Not sure if anyone went out, website said "not cancelled or postponed" but the FaceBook page says it's been rescheduled for Sunday 6th October, all arrangements same as before.
Reckon I'll have new tyres by then and they'll need a good run to scrub them in so I'm hoping the weather will be kinder this time.
Be good to see some Scottish members at the finish line (not that it's a race or owt) so shout out if you see me - or message me to get in touch beforehand.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/09/2013 21:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email