MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Sat 7th December 2013 - The Strikes, Irish Centre, Leeds

Sat 7th December 2013 - The Strikes, Irish Centre, Leeds - Forums [Biker Match] Sat 7th December 2013 - The Strikes, Irish Centre, Leeds - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Sat 7th December 2013 - The Strikes, Irish Centre, Leeds

So, after a really good night out yesterday watching my mates band (The Strikes, risen from the ashes of The PoBoys, The Clicks and The Erics) I thought I'd put this one out there ...

The usual mayhem and chaos will ensue, it's a fab night and well worth the ticket price £10 in advance or £12 on the door. Support Band; Steve Ferringo Band.

I have entered it as an event and hopefully this will appear very soon (please Mods!) add your name to the event when it appears if you fancy it.

Tickets aren't available yet but will be shortly from The Irish Centre or via The Strikes themselves. I can also obtain them for you and will probably have a few with me at Hallowistmas, give me a shout if ya want one or several! **point to note: No Dosh, No Ticket**

I'm defo gonna be there as I haven't missed a Crimbo gig in years ... time to prepare for the arrival of the big bloke in the red suit!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/10/2013 22:21  

It's not the moderators who see to the events on the calendar, it's calendar ADMIN, consisting of mainly yours truly and sometimes Matt

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/10/2013 00:09  

This is now on the calendar, thanks GBNP http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=4349

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/10/2013 00:34  

me me me me can i come pleeeeeease preeeety pleeeeease go on let me i will behave i prooooomise xxx two tickety boo,s please for me and russell.and can we crash at yours burd prreeeetty pleeease luuuuuuv yoooooo he he he xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/10/2013 06:01  

@sandi, oops, sorry thanks for the clarification ... I will remember next time. Also big hug for putting up there so speedily.

@zzrbabe, yes of course you can, i was expecting you anyway ((wink)) nae problemo !! So thats two tickets for the crazy burd from furry tree rat hq! You are on my list.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/10/2013 08:57  

wicked fanx eva sooo much (((((())))))
xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 22/10/2013 18:18  

@rileymtr you bagging a bed too? I noticed you added yaself to the event ... you must have enjoyed Sundays gig!!! LMAO!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/10/2013 20:08  

If there's one going ta very much GBNP

I've seen em a few times didn't realise it was them doh

Yep was an entertaining eve lol

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 24/10/2013 20:37  

That reminds me ... I must put up that pic of you 'boys'! teehee

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/10/2013 21:25  

What pic I can't remember any pics or mooning lol

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 24/10/2013 21:44  

LOL, shame I dint get that on camera, you did make me laugh though

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/10/2013 21:59  

No one feeling adventurous then, other than @zzrbabe (& Russ) and &Rileymtr? No one want a trip to the deepest darkest depths of Leeds ... to party on and prepare for the big fella in the red suit?

Bah humbug!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/10/2013 20:12  

I'll go 8)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2013 18:34  

Well, it looks like it may only be the usual suspects for this one ...

Me
Stu
Debz
Russ
Riley
and maybe gorgeous Georgie

Ticket prices £10 in advance; £12 on the door. ROLL UP, ROLL UP..

If anyone fancies joining us add yaself to the events page, let me know and I can sort ticket for ya, if ya want. **point to note: No Dosh, No Ticket**

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 20/11/2013 14:27  

Anyone else fancy a nite of madness n mayhem? Give me a shout n i can sort tickets for ya! A tenner a ticket before or twelve on the door, remember; no dosh no ticket.

Its a good craic, honest.

Dont forget to add name to events page ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/11/2013 00:12  

we will give you our ticket money tonight burd x

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 30/11/2013 07:23  

Well after a total disaster and debarcle of mislaid tickets and a layout of a ridiculous amount of money for said tickets I now can't wait for this one.

Bring on the party and let's welcome in the big bloke in the red suit.

I have now got some more tickets so if anyone wants one let me know asap as its only 5big sleeps !
Giddy kipper...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/12/2013 20:30  

Well, a fun packed evening was had, made all the better by the fact that the mislaid tickets were found with about 3 hours to spare ... RESULT!!

The Steve Ferringo Band were amazing, they have to be seen to be believed! What a bunch of nutters they are ... Talented but nutters!

The Strikes as always a brilliant night, Jep you dont look too shabby for an over 50 year old! Lol.

A word of warning, @stuie and @rileymtr ... Black and Yellow Beer dont mix with JD and Sambucca too well! Pmsl.. hope you too have got over the hangovers ...

It was great to see friends old n new to start the festive season off with a bang; just a shame others didnt make it.

A brilliant, fun packed, letting down off hair evening... Roll on the next one.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/12/2013 07:05  

Was a fun packed evening not seen the ferringo band before they are different to say the least.

Hangover gone this morning will we ever learn ummm i think not lol

Update Reply
rileymtr @ 09/12/2013 08:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email