MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

How Christmas is lovingly done by man, lol :-)

How Christmas is lovingly done by man, lol :-)  - Forums [Biker Match] How Christmas is lovingly done by man, lol :-)  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

How Christmas is lovingly done by man, lol :-)

Just laughing about skin's post earlier about not being organised for crimbo, just wondering how our guys on BM do Christmas ? Do they lovingly scribble a card and stuff a coupla notes into envelope and hand over? Trawl the shops searching for that perfect gift for their laydee friend/kids/family members? Close their eyes and open the Argos book, aim finger and blindly point out a Dremil drill for Granny ? Or do they do as my ex did, and look pleadingly over at their spouse ( but what did we get her?) when mummy says how wonderful their gift was ???

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/12/2007 10:56  

You should know the answer to this one N68, they get their mums, girlfriends, partners, wives or even sisters to do Christmas for them!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 12/12/2007 11:34  

I go xmas shopping with my kids in tow

Eldest makes it very clear what she would like over the three months running up to christmas, so it'd take an idiot not to realise.

The other three, still being teenagers, are a bit more difficult, so I drag them all along and send them off one at a time for an hour while me and the other two decide what they're getting. It works well because their siblings know exactly what they like, no stupid guesses from an out of date part-time dad.

Both the mums get whatever the hell I feel like buying them at the time, as long as it doesn't upset the new husband or current boyfriend cos I get on great with both blokes.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 12/12/2007 11:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email