MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Leeds Lions anyone?

East Leeds Lions anyone? - Forums [Biker Match] East Leeds Lions anyone? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Leeds Lions anyone?

I Know its 10 weeks till the rally but anyone up for camping in Emmadale country

Update Reply
petervalk @ 15/01/2008 15:54  

Me and some friends are planning on going. I have been before and it is such a good rally.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2008 16:17  

10 weeks? Thats March. Do you know how cold Yorkshire is in March????

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/01/2008 16:21  

of course I do DC brrrr I go ever year a bit of antifreeze in the system and a vgood party allways keeps me warm lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 15/01/2008 16:25  

Sounds like a good idea, how about someone putting it on the events board, and we could meet up at some point?

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 15/01/2008 16:28  

Would love to say yes, but there is no way on this planet i'll go camping in March...unless it was Australia

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/01/2008 16:29  

looks like me Neil and Flame so far for the party, must remember my thermals lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 15/01/2008 16:35  

DC you're a native, so you should know - but I thought Yorkshire folk were weatherproof! Can't make it myself, but I've had dealings with the East Leeds Lions and they're a hospitable bunch.

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/01/2008 16:47  

Not this one Wills! I cant see the fun in getting cold and wet in a tent, when there is a nice warm comfy bed at home lol. Must be getting sensible in my old age!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/01/2008 16:51  

I went to a Leeds Lions rally a few years ago, it was my first rally, and my LAST one for several reasons... freezing cold and it was MAY and I was sleeping in a van not a tent.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/01/2008 17:08  

First time for me, but going with a bunch of old timers, really looking forward to it.

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 15/01/2008 18:19  

There's no such thing as bad weather, just inappropriate clothing It may be March but it's the end of March so it won't be that bad. I have camped in January a few times and that gets a bit cold. Neil.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2008 06:02  

ROFL @ 'inappropriate clothing' I was fully clothed, from my thermal undies to my leather jacket, INSIDE a sleeping bag, inside a VAN!!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/01/2008 06:49  

You would have been warmer sleeping in a tent than a van, all that cold metal, and the heat escapes through the windows. Weather aside it should be a good rally, the foam gun is back and there is the bus ride into Ottley which is always fun. Neil.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2008 10:27  

Hi Guys, Just a suggestion, if you havent already got your tickets, do so soon as they are going fast. Will be cold and probably wet, but great company, good music and few beers make a good rally. And last but not least, NO CARS ALLOWED, so a real bike rally. Looking forward to meeting up. Love Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 22/01/2008 13:29  

Aint been given approval on my hols from work SHIT, still trying. but have a good one guys. Look out for the VSOC Centre 6, and say hello. great people. Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 26/01/2008 17:36  

nearly time to rally lol anyone for a party

Update Reply
petervalk @ 11/02/2008 17:25  

Me!!!!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 11/02/2008 19:07  

Finally got authorised time off work But sadly no ticket, does anyone know of a spare one going Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 20/02/2008 10:47  

What is the cut off date for pre book tickets? The cut off date is Monday 10th March 2008. There will be no pre-bookings taken after this date and any requests for tickets that arrive at the PO Box will be returned. This is to ensure that all cheque's are honoured and to let the organisers get on with final preparations. What happens if I don't pre book? Tickets will be available on the gate at £18 adults, £10 kids. Hope this helps linda taken from the east leeds web site.

Update Reply
petervalk @ 20/02/2008 11:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email