MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Fred Hill Memorial Run Sunday 10thFeb 2008

Fred Hill Memorial Run Sunday 10thFeb 2008  - Forums [Biker Match] Fred Hill Memorial Run Sunday 10thFeb 2008  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Fred Hill Memorial Run Sunday 10thFeb 2008

Anyone doing this event tomorrow sorry for the late notice but only just picked up my email about it. Hi> The weekends here & the weather is going to be great. So I think most of us will be getting the bikes out to give them the once over & a good cleaning ( I know mine does as its covered in road mess which should wash off as I did give it a good covering of Scottoiler FS365-Good stuff).> If your bike aint been out for a while then check everything (better safe than sorry).It not only takes a short while but, when the checks have been made, you get on your bike and then you don't have to worry about 'Well I think my tires/chain/oil level etc IS ok but your not absolutely convinced it is' scenario.> Please don't think this is a lecture as I prefer bikers to get their bikes ready for the road & not to come to a stand still waiting for the pick up van!> Right to the point now:~ Ride out for this Sunday 10th February 2008 is the West Midlands MAG 'FRED HILL' Memorial Run to the national Motorcycle Museum. Meeting Converging at the Museum for 1pm.> Various Runs coming from Midday start from the Bewell Head Working Mans Club, 44 Bewell Head, B61 8HY off Broard Street (which comes off the Stourbridge Road~ B4091 just where the Hundred House Pub is) Bromsgrove. > Group rides from the Park Inn (Black Country MAG) @ 11:00am to Bewell Head.> The Unwanted MCC are organisation a run from the Beech Hotel, Burton on Trent at approx 12:00noon & the BOF MCC a run from Tesco/Notcutts car park J4 / M42 for a ride to the museum 1066-MCC will be meeting at the Rose & Crown,A435, Portway, J3 M42 @ 11:00am to join the run with the BOF at Tesco's.> > Everyone welcome

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/02/2008 07:09  

Have a great day CG Wish i lived a bit nearer. Love Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 09/02/2008 08:16  

There's also the yorkshire Fred Hill Memorial run on Sunday starting at Squires at 11.30

Update Reply
Herne @ 09/02/2008 15:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email