MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Berks/Bucks/Oxon/Beds/London - meet/ride out

Berks/Bucks/Oxon/Beds/London -  meet/ride out - Forums [Biker Match] Berks/Bucks/Oxon/Beds/London -  meet/ride out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Berks/Bucks/Oxon/Beds/London - meet/ride out

Evening all, As we seem to have a bit of a London/M4/M3 corridor contingent now am thinking of organising a meet up and/or ride out either West/North (ish) of Reading or East/North (ish) - maybe even a little bit of South- ish too (well Reading is sort of central hehe) Not 100% of where yet (all a bit vague - like my mind ) but though I'd test the water to see if there is any interest and thought it might be cool to also have a blast on some local roads. Dates :- March 16th April 20th If there is the interest I could be talked (bribed whatever lol) into doing one for both dates (give me a good excuse to get the bikes back on the road and do a bit of exploring :-) ) So shout out if you are interested in a meet up etc or alternatively if you are just up for a ride out/blast in the local area say aiii Once we have interest I'll get something on events pob PS no doubt I'll bump this once I'm on the road again

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 11/02/2008 18:13  

Actually thinking about it I know of some fun stuff Basingstoke way and across through Dorking to East malling, a cracker from Oakdene to Beachy Head (If I can remember) and there are a few in N Devon I'm dying to have a proper zip around oh dear, so many miles so little time ......... ... . . meep

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 11/02/2008 18:29  

sounds cool zzr im up for it. come on everybody where ya hiding or is just meeeeeeeeee pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/02/2008 13:45  

March 16th I'll have just got back from Spain (Firearms training with the Spanish Military rather than sunning myself) but April looks good.

Update Reply
shooter @ 13/02/2008 18:03  

Cough cough ''bump'' lol Lets try for a first ''Thames Valley (?) BM meet on the 16th March (April to follow Shooter) Meet up at Foxes Diner, Oxford Road, Dorchester On Thames, Wallingford, Oxford, OX10 7LY for tea, butties and chat Dont fret if your bikeless , turn up on four wheels I'm sure there is a pub nearby if people so wish. If anyone fancies a bit of a ride out beforehand shout out and we can meet at Chievely Services (J13 M4) and I've got a local-ish route in mind ('twisties' and 'stretch the legs' bits). Will ride it the w/e before 'just to check' Times to be confirmed I'll be the one on a ZZR Mods - Do you need to put this in events or do I?

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 18/02/2008 19:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email