MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hey everyone I’m new here

Hey everyone I’m new here - Forums [Biker Match] Hey everyone I’m new here - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hey everyone I’m new here

Hey everyone just wanted to say hi to you all and sorry if I haven’t nodded back or said hi wasn’t to sure what all this ment hahha so thank you for nodding big one back to all of you hahah

Doing cbt soon and looking forward to seeing u all about and hopefully making some new friends ready for my a1 so I can join the big boys and girls 🤩

Update Reply
Picka @ 27/06/2023 22:01  

Hello and welcome.

Nods could mean anything but in general usually acts as an ice breaker to start a conversation.

If I nod and get one back I will acknowledge it with a thank you message, then see where it goes 👍

Update Reply
dynax @ 27/06/2023 22:10  

Hell and thank you 😊
Awww ok thanks for that haha 😂 so not use to this hahah

Update Reply
Picka @ 27/06/2023 22:48  

It's not the nods you get here, it's the ones you get out on the road that put the smile on your face 👍

Update Reply
dynax @ 27/06/2023 22:54  

I'm happy with a nod here or out on the road... but I'm more of a frantically waving back like a mad man kinda guy 😅
Also welcome

Update Reply
TwoWheelJunkie @ 28/06/2023 07:18  

Welcome! I used to help out with CBT's a few years ago. If you want any pointers with u-turns or anything feel welcome to ask.

Update Reply
SomeRandomBiker @ 28/06/2023 13:56  

Best of luck with your CBT. The main piece of advice I'd pass on for your CBT, if you don't yet have any of your own gear, is buy yourself a pair of gloves before you go. When you borrow someone else's gloves, if they don't fit properly, it can be tricky to press switches & use brake & clutch. Having a pait that fit you makes such a difference. 🙂

Update Reply
Coffee n Cake @ 28/06/2023 14:46  

Hi Picka and any other newbies I've missed. Had to laugh at the comment about you waving frantically BikesAreMyTherapy, I'd have done that and probably fell off 🤣

Update Reply
Boss Mom @ 28/06/2023 17:00  

Hey Picka! Good luck with CBT and don't worry about riding smaller bike. They can be good fun as well 😁

Update Reply
Tofik @ 26/07/2023 06:45  

Boss Mom ...Nooooo its easy when you get the hang of it, and the distrurbed looks I get are priceless 🤣

Update Reply
TwoWheelJunkie @ 26/07/2023 19:34  

Hello everyone, been here nearly a month now, been interesting 🙂. Been riding now for about 4/5 years on a Harley, such a great feeling, touring is a dream, everyone must try sometime, enhances your love of riding. 👍

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2023 19:51  

Hello everyone, I'm new to the area, looking for a friend, someone who actually wants to meet up, go for a ride, chat about motorcycling etc.

Update Reply
Addicted to bikes @ 25/08/2023 18:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email