MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth Camp Aug bank hol

Barmouth Camp Aug bank hol - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth Camp Aug bank hol - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth Camp Aug bank hol

There are a couple of us going to Barmouth again this year for a few days over the Bank holiday if you fancy joining us your more than welcome

Update Reply
JP @ 10/06/2024 19:29  

Details:
This years Barmouth camp will be over the 23rd,26th Augs Bank hol as normal.
Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy.
Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road.
Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. This is a small family site so please remember there may be youngsters wondering about.
Toilets are BASIC so don't expect a butler to wipe your ass.
There are a couple of electric hook up but will need to be booked in advance and are in another field.
There is plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other.
Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop me or Fink a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time's Same goes for the Kids lol.
Please remember if you need an electric hook up you may have to pitch in the other field as there are no hook ups in the front field.
No need to contact the site unless you need an electric hook up which must be booked via the site.

The Barns, Fford Tyddyn Felin, Talybont, Gwynedd, LL43 2AP

Any questions please contact JP or Fink

Update Reply
JP @ 10/06/2024 19:34  

I thought I'd bump this up cos it's only a couple of weeks away.
And possibly that last one...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 08/08/2024 18:50  

Yes this is next week and the last camp at at The Barns.
There is a possibility of another site in the area but we are looking at other options.

Update Reply
JP @ 18/08/2024 12:35  

A small possibility I may pop along and show my fugly head.

Update Reply
Pawl @ 18/08/2024 12:51  

What's the cost of non electric canvas please

Update Reply
Pawl @ 18/08/2024 12:53  

Small tent is around £8.00 or £9.00 Per night.
Be good if you can make it Pawl. if you arrive in the evening and there is nobody about we are in the pub just over the bridge lol

Update Reply
JP @ 18/08/2024 13:14  

Pub !! 😳 less than a tenner. My kinda site 👍 mite do a night 'n' arf .
If weather is arf OK I'll be there matey. Be good to meet ya JP

Update Reply
Pawl @ 18/08/2024 13:34  

Still pondering and checking the weather! New bike now and less packing space for my 25 layers for night time!

Update Reply
REXXIE @ 19/08/2024 10:41  

Hmmm. As the gal above debates about the climate 🤔
Are we able to have a fire pit? Or of ground BBQ ?
Any idea please JP

Update Reply
Pawl @ 19/08/2024 13:47  

You can have a fire if it is on stones as to not burn the grass last year the site had burnt off some old trees and there was an area you could have a fire. But please remember tents dont like sparks as they start to look like the woodworm have decided it is a nice starter before the main meal

Update Reply
JP @ 19/08/2024 16:36  

Thank you matey

Update Reply
Pawl @ 20/08/2024 02:25  

Well I'm about to make a cake for the weekend, if JP's lucky he may get a slice
🥮

Update Reply
Fink @ 20/08/2024 17:27  

Don't give him any Fink, you know once he gets his nose in the trough thats it.

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/08/2024 22:01  

I'm going to keep my eye on this storm that is potentially going to cause a few disruptions.
I won't be heading out tomorrow. I'll do a weather check Saturday then maybe make way

Update Reply
Pawl @ 22/08/2024 11:06  

I'm keeping an eye on Lilian too Pawl.
Scootie is packed and just about ready, but as I have to go through the eye of the storm it will depend on what she decides to do as to if I actually go.
Bloody stroppy women....

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 22/08/2024 13:28  

It's not looking good for Barmouth, very windy today and then rain until Tuesday!!!

Ride safe all those who attempt it...

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 22/08/2024 14:40  

All go well. Next 24 hours will be the worst of it.
I'll be going from Salford more than likely too. So 80 mile further up from here, of its bad I won't be going

Update Reply
Pawl @ 22/08/2024 15:13  

looks like we are not going to have the best weather lol.

Update Reply
JP @ 23/08/2024 09:51  

It's fine up here so I'm going to go for it, hopefully I'll dodge the worst of the wind and traffic.
The remainder of the weekend doesn't look too catastrophic (the standard for 'utter shite weather' being Wiltshire '23), so hopefully I'll get out for a meander around the area over the weekend.
See you all there 😎

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 23/08/2024 10:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email