MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Adventurers wanted!

Adventurers wanted! - Forums [Biker Match] Adventurers wanted! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Adventurers wanted!

Hello Everyone, I'm an avid trail rider and organise ride-outs, weekends away, and longer travels abroad for the green laning community in Oxfordshire and the neighbouring counties in my spare time.

On a recent trip through Portugal, I happened to ride with only one member of the group for a few hours and was thinking, I really enjoy this small team, I wish I had a partner with whom I could explore the trails of the world together.

Is there anyone here who has similar thoughts? Please get in touch! :-)

Update Reply
Ela @ 23/06/2024 21:19  

I think it's a really cool idea and I'd love to do that. I have a sports tourer (as we used to call them) though and it's obvs not up to Trailing.

I hope you do find a pal though cos small teaming is great fun. X

Update Reply
Aurelio @ 31/07/2024 21:22  

I might be and I live close to you - if you fancy a ride out. I usually ride on my own but fancy some sort of new experiences. I’m not interest in off-road per se because my journeys normally give me more than I want of that anyway… can explain better face to face. If you fancy going for a ride - let me know…

Update Reply
Spacedaag @ 09/09/2024 23:50  

I'm always up for adventures, done a bit of Green laning, hopefully going to do some of the ACT ,on a cb500x

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 15/09/2024 17:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email