MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Your mum's your aunty

Your mum's your aunty - Forums [Biker Match] Your mum's your aunty - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Your mum's your aunty

How weird would this be? http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7294022.stm Your mum is your aunty and your dad is your uncle.... eeeek

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/03/2008 20:14  

My brain hurts... Seems to me that amid all the talk of what's allowed by the German constitution and what isn't, and what defence may be allowable to an incest charge, someone's taken their eye off the ball as far as the welfare of the children is concerned.

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/03/2008 21:29  

I thought my girls had it complicated. My hubby left me to be with my sister, they are now married, so so does that now make my girls dad their Uncle because he married their aunt, or does that make their aunt their stepmom because she married their dad??? Also does that now make their cousins, their step brothers and sisters. I just got myself a motorbike it was easier and less confusing for my girls.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/03/2008 06:11  

That happened to me too CG, my mam went off with her sisters ex husband, so my uncle was my step dad, and his son my step brother.... very confusing!! Luckily my dad stayed single, and still is 17 years on!! So no more confusion!!! Families are strange things... LOL!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 14/03/2008 06:41  

consider if you believe in the old testement that the founders of man must have practised incest to populate the planet,some scientists studying remote tribes that practise incest for the survival of there tribe have concluded theres nothing to worry about! but just look at cleetus from the simpsons!there wrong!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/03/2008 07:16  

ow my brain!

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/03/2008 08:16  

what about sperm donors? how is someone to know that thier partner doesnt come from the same guy,[are there procedures in place to prevent this?]will we all end up playin banjo's? could be fun though get bc an fr to head bang to the tune!!lets face it the human race is bonkers anyway!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/03/2008 08:22  

im sure theres procedures in place, they do keep names of donors etc im sure

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/03/2008 08:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email