MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

seanzx

seanzx  - Forums [Biker Match] seanzx  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

seanzx

sorry its took so long but the place i went to was the snowdome at tamworth its a top place to go with the kids but you do need to book early, also take spare clothes with you cos it wet the tobbogans are good, an for the kids tubing is brill theres a bar and reasturant a place to build snowmen/women skiing an snow boarding check out their website its got everything on it but found the price list confusing so better to ring them

Update Reply
storm @ 16/10/2006 14:51  

Thank Storm,sounds a great day out,maybe we could all get together and go off the site,would make a good day for everyone and there kids,any body else up for it ,cheers Storm xxxx

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 16/10/2006 15:47  

Yep, sounds cool.............

Update Reply
Di @ 16/10/2006 15:50  

yep would be cool day out in the snow wood be freezin

Update Reply
storm @ 16/10/2006 16:00  

I can't roller skate, let alone ice skate, look like a new born bambi I do. Look like me legs not me own.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 16/10/2006 19:21  

its up the rd from me ill pop up n say hi

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/10/2006 20:00  

coll bp it a great place .......... if iknew how to post a web site here would have put you all a link up so you could ave a look. they do themed things near xmas but its way too busy at those times. sean have you ever took your kids to gullivers at matlock bath thats a great day out fo rlittle ones and all the adults can go on the rides too an its a cheep day out if you take your own food

Update Reply
storm @ 17/10/2006 04:44  

Used to take the kids to Camelot in Lancashire, they loved it..... not so much fun for me... had to go on the rides with them..... and those kiddy rides hurt like buggery when you are too big to get in properly

Update Reply
rubecula @ 17/10/2006 12:26  

HI Storm,not been to giullivers in matlock but been to gullivers in milton keynes,near to my brothers,I usually take them to Sundown Adventure near rampton/retford well cool day out.All ways take our own food like you say makes it loads cheaper,

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 17/10/2006 15:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email