MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Maintaining your bike

Maintaining your bike - Forums [Biker Match] Maintaining your bike - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Maintaining your bike

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Maintaining your bike<o:p></o:p> <o:p> Been talking to some of you ladies and gu</o:p>ys on hear that really don’t know how to maintain your bikes, don't know what to look for when simple things go wrong with your bikes, so after talking to one or two of you I was thinking if I can get enough of you to come I would give up some of my time to show you what to do to keep your bikes in tip top condition.<o:p></o:p> If any one fancies learning a bit more about maintaining you motorcycles I will be running a training evening.<o:p></o:p> Once a month at first, <o:p></o:p> In the New Year but will only do this if I can get at least ten of you to come, there will be a charge but it will only be fore the room<o:p></o:p> So come learn how to look after your bikes and if anyone wants to come and help then let me know<o:p></o:p> My email. Boost101@hotmail.co.uk<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 10/09/2008 14:43  

Put me down for it

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 10/09/2008 14:46  

where you thinking of holding it???

Update Reply
franbex @ 10/09/2008 15:19  

when i know who wants to come along I find somewhere to do it maybe move it round a bit so everyone gets it near them as wont be able to do it all in one night

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 10/09/2008 17:09  

Any chance you could fit in night in scottish highlands? just fitted heated grips and had them on today, BRRRRR!

Update Reply
biffo bear @ 10/09/2008 18:55  

well just poping into see if anyone is up for this but dose not look like it so may have to do it anyway hahaha

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 11/09/2008 10:22  

.............sounds good to me vtrman - I know a bit cos of my other half but firmly believe you can always learn something and best to learn how to do it yourself too so count me in if you're planning somewhere near Nottingham. Sandy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2008 11:11  

hiya as you know already, i don`t have a bike yet but would like to learn the basics in preparation if thats okay. Some village halls are cheap to rent. Drpending on the day/evening ( because of work ) id be interested. X

Update Reply
Bikerchick21 @ 11/09/2008 16:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email