MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride-out to the Cleveland Hils

Ride-out to the Cleveland Hils - Forums [Biker Match] Ride-out to the Cleveland Hils - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride-out to the Cleveland Hils

Tucked away in the Cleveland Hills is a smashing little biker-friendly cafe called The Lordstones. Anyone wanna join me, meet at Ripon market square on Sunday at 11am. Should be in events soon. XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2008 16:27  

I would go...but i don't have a bike yet...!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/11/2008 17:19  

Sorry mate but I can't make this one as it's a piss up with my mates from work Saturday night and I can't really get out of it .... wish I had some pretty female to come and hold me up tho if I get too drunk

Update Reply
Herne @ 15/11/2008 09:57  

if!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2008 10:03  

C'mon....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2008 23:23  

Well u peeps missed out on a brill ride-out. Gentle ride via Thirsk to Byland Abbey (ruin). Impressed. Twas closed, but I jumped the fence for a quick butchers. Then up a steep side road to avoid the tractors. Guess wot? Yep - f-ing tractors, grrr! Made up fer it by a fast blast to Helmsley, for coffee. Not too many bikers, as square occupied by travelling fair. Lost neckerchief - bugger! Over the Moors road (lovely) to Chop Gate. Then an unclassified to the Lordstones cafe for a late lunch. Set on the Moor Top - ace location. Watched about a dozen silly buggers (para-gliders) launch themselves off the cliff-face - madness, stick to bikin, much safer! Already, the sun low, so wiv much regret, head south for home. Excellent day out, with special thanks to Caz.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2008 18:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email