MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Drummers

Drummers - Forums [Biker Match] Drummers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Drummers

Three musicians come out from taking an IQ test.'Well,my IQ is 220,' says the first one.'That's amazing.You're so clever,you must be a synth programmer,'says the second one.'That's right,I am,'he replies.'I scored 175,' says the second musician.'That's pretty good,'says the third guy,'you must be a lead guitarist.My IQ was only 15.'Really?' says the second musician.'What sticks do you use?'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 09:35  

Hey!! that's not nice lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/02/2009 09:38  

lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/02/2009 09:54  

...and wot's Ringo doing now?...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 10:00  

I don't think i'll be passing that one on to my daughter, she's a drummer in a girl band lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 12:36  

Mmmmm........not sure bout that one HG,being as Blue is a drummer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 14:28  

Hey, just you wait....(grabs the biggest beaters) I'll have you know there are a few of us on the forum that like to bash the tubs!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 04/02/2009 14:55  

Oh lord... now we are going to have to explain the joke to them all.... *grabs helmet and runs for the door...*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/02/2009 15:02  

I'm glad you grabbed your helmet as that would of been the obvious target!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 04/02/2009 16:59  

Yeah, yeah, yeah and who do you call the one who hangs out with musicians? The drummer. Heard them all before lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 04/02/2009 17:02  

And we all know the difference between a drummer and a drum machine...

...you've only got to punch the information once into a drum machine...

Update Reply
vinnie @ 05/02/2009 08:54  

i remember when i was young the infamous drum solo's!![not many were any good]everyone stopped dancin buggered off to the bar!![they never took the hint!] in traditional Tango music there's no percussion,jus a bit of useles info for ya! i do like modern 'nuevo' tango music with percussion by the way!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/02/2009 09:51  

a group of explorers are being led through the jungle by a local guide. As the men march and tear through the overgrowth, the guide warns - “Always listen for the drums. When the drums stop - bad things follow.” On day two, the group continues to hear the incessant drumming, and they are eased by the distant din. The guide implores “Always listen for the drums. When the drums stop - bad things follow.” On day three - the drumming was steady, and the group continued their journey with an easy mind. On the fourth day, however, the drums suddenly halt. The birds stop their singing. All is still in the jungle. The guide is panicked and his face is fraught with fear. The explorers are now also concerned - “The drums have stopped what happens now? Tell us”
The guide crouched down, covered his head with his hands and said:

"Bass Solo"

Update Reply
vinnie @ 05/02/2009 10:12  

remember it well!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/02/2009 10:14  

What do you do with a drummer whose IQ is less than 40? Take away one of his sticks and make him a conductor. How do you know there's a singer knocking on your door? They never know when to come in. What do you call a guitarist who just broke up with his girlfriend? Homeless. What do you call a lead guitarist in a suit? The Defendant.

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 06/02/2009 12:23  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2009 19:37  

Did you hear about the guitarist who was in tune ?Neither did I

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2009 20:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email