MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Arggghhhhh.....EBAY

Arggghhhhh.....EBAY - Forums [Biker Match] Arggghhhhh.....EBAY - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Arggghhhhh.....EBAY

it must be a recognised obsession by now?? i mean buying stuff on ebay. ive bloody well gone n bought a kh250 now...........already got 1 i dont want (from ebay)
so thats 2 triples a six n a 4 pot now. n then theres the cars
......oh, n i bought a 75 beetle on sat too........geuss where from???? actually, i think the only things that havnt come from ebay are the beer in the fridge and my pants!
HELLLLLLLLPPP!!!
(wouldnt mind if i ACTUALLY got to ride them)

Update Reply
the raverdaddy @ 12/02/2009 00:17  

Wot, no giraffes?

Yer slacking man!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/02/2009 00:58  

hey if you need help with spending some money, I'd love a Cessna 172. Pleeeease

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/02/2009 07:38  

Matt! - for shame, you of all people - tis a bike site, remember. (rd - put me down for a Rocket 3, in full touring spec)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/02/2009 11:48  

Nah - eBay Rocks!!! Bought my little Japanese Import car off there (unseen) for half the market value and a rolling Isetta chassis from a guy in the Highlands who it turns out was in a BBC series about his family buying and restoring a castle... The best thing I saw on there (but didn't bid for) was a single Tic Tac still in its box.... the owner had put the description of its condition as mint!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 12/02/2009 12:15  

Like it

Did you see the one for the air guitar a couple of years ago (case not included) ? Brilliant listing!

Next time you feel the need to buy something you don't want RD - I'm in the market for a free 125

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/02/2009 13:26  

This thread is why its called ............ EVILbay in my house!!!

Update Reply
fairy0.69 @ 12/02/2009 15:48  

i love ebay! i will be on there tonight looking for a bargain bread maker cos im disgusted at having to pay £1.50 a loaf! there, im protesting and am having may say, im sick of being ripped off for bread, how on earth can flour and yeast cost £1.50????????????????

Update Reply
julie j @ 12/02/2009 18:04  

hey Matt, hows the flying lessons going?

Update Reply
julie j @ 12/02/2009 18:05  

Never mind bread at £1.50 a loaf - ever tried to buy a sandwich in a pub? You'd be lucky to get change from £4!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/02/2009 18:10  

maybe i should just buy the bread on ebay, that long life parbaked stuff should be ok

Update Reply
julie j @ 12/02/2009 18:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email