MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bank Hol Meet/Ride for Ice Cream - Southern

Bank Hol Meet/Ride for Ice Cream - Southern - Forums [Biker Match] Bank Hol Meet/Ride for Ice Cream - Southern - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bank Hol Meet/Ride for Ice Cream - Southern

Howdo, Weeeell it appears that Monday is going to be nice (from the report I've seen) so how about a Southern meet up for a natter and perhaps a ride to the coast for Ice Creams. Depending on interest how about 10.00 at Foxes, 12.30 at Boxhill for a trip down to Brighton PM me (or send me a nod if you are a standard member - er I tihnk you can) if you fancy it. I have a pillion free if anyone wants it. zzr/pob

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 21/05/2009 21:31  

Aww bum! I live too far away

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/05/2009 21:33  

Give us a shout if yer out Pob - I probably won't get online much over the weekend... not sure what Monday's plans are but I'm open to changing them if ice cream's on offer! I'm ever so slightly out of mobile phone credit at the mo *ahem*

Planning to spend a fair bit of time over the weekend here: http://www.blackhorsemusicfestival.org.uk/
certainly Friday and Sunday anyway

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/05/2009 00:31  

Won't be able to do this one unfortunately, got a non biking friend coming over from Ireland this evening, to stay til Tues, so won't even get to see my new guy this weekend let alone get a ride down to Brighton for ice creams!

Update Reply
Dragon13 @ 22/05/2009 14:15  

Anybody wanna swing on by Tenbury Wells and pick up little moi?? flutter flutter. I'd love a cornet, flake and sprinkles

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2009 15:25  

o.k i'll settle for just the cornet then!!! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2009 17:16  

sprinkles then, duh... i was never popular no one wants me, sigh, hey ho, no wonder i don't frequent this site ,the men are a little bashful shall I say lol, never mind, i have bagged myself an angel thank god and am going to the bash! way hey, can't wait :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/05/2009 22:33  

lol - thats what I thought about the Southern members - lol Er Hereford - thats t'uther side of the country almost from here haha So no takers then??? aaaaaaaand its 22 degrees

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 23/05/2009 10:05  

wish I was down that neck of the woods ZZR!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/05/2009 10:22  

pob if anyone else is up for it we will meet you in brighton as we are half ish way there kev

Update Reply
punkdude @ 23/05/2009 11:39  

sorry pob....got a northener down if she gets over her bad head after heavy night lol maybe another time

Update Reply
jabecs @ 24/05/2009 11:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email