MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Maintenance Course

Maintenance Course - Forums [Biker Match] Maintenance Course - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Maintenance Course

Motorcycle maintenance course Why spend lots of you hard earned cash, letting others to keep your motorcycle in tip top condition when with a little help you could do it your self and save money, I run a basic course that will show you how to maintain your motorcycle, and give you the confidence to do the jobs you pay for at them moment This can be done at any time of the day, after work so you don’t need to take time off work. Also it will be on your motorcycle, so your know what to do on the bike you own, not someone else bike, The course last about 4 hours, but may be longer depending on you skills and how fast you learn, there is no pressure and I will spend what ever time you need, The charge for the course depends on where in the UK you are. If there is more than one of you and your mates want to come along as well that is not a problem there will be a charge for each of you that attends, If you would like to book a course please contact me by email Sales@bike-f....uk or by phone 07513004647. You can message me off face book as well.Motorcycle maintenance coursePlease pass this on to anyone you know who maybe into motorcycles or is thinking of buying oneTHANKS NOEL

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 04/07/2009 00:36  

there u go Rose...just changed the txt. when u post copied txt u needta highlight it agen and change to black, dunno why but u just do lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/07/2009 00:40  

Thanks Kaz..Noel asked me to post it for him...good thing his course Im going to ask him to come down to mine sometime when I eventually get a bigger bike...anyone else local to me wants to join me let me know by pm please

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 04/07/2009 00:53  

As well as the above maintenance course, why not get yourselves through to Squires and get some useful advice on basic maintenance, courtesy of the friendly bikers See events http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=505

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 04/07/2009 01:32  

yes bb, i will be there too, looking forward to meeting everyone, noel bc ?? is he not around at xmas lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 04:02  

Why spend lots of you hard earned cash, letting others to keep your motorcycle in tip top condition when with a little help you could do it your self and save money,

Why spend lots of your hard earned cash, doing some bloke's maintenance course, when you can have an instruction day courtesy of BM volunteers at very low cost, helping raise funds for the Friendlies Rally?

Not to mention all your BM buddies who offer to help us newbies & wannabes for nowt but a bacon sarnie and a cuppa?! & maybe a bit of juice if it's a long trek for 'em?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/07/2009 09:43  

Maybe Karey will get her rattle fixed?

Then we can work on her bike!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 10:39  

Maybe I should have patented the idea It's about saving people money Not making money It gives "confidence" to new or inexperienced riders, when they understand some of the basic mechanics of what gets them around. Plus a sense of acheivement

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/07/2009 10:52  

lol @ XK .. if u think u can stop the two brain cells rattlin in my brain..then good on ya! ;o) As for Zig... well he just likes to be heard.. Ziggy Ziggy bang bang :o)))

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/07/2009 10:56  

Soz Monkees...

Here she comes
Rattlin down the street
It's the noisiest bike
You're ever like to meet

Hey, hey - my name is Ziggy
And I like rattlin around
Hey, hey - my name is Ziggy
And I make a rattlin sound

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 11:40  

LMAO @ XK Kaz .. you know its all part of Ziggy's charm he wouldnt be ziggy if didnt rattle

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/07/2009 12:11  

Well said Wannabe thank you so much for your support,we could do with more buddies like you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 22:05  

Maybe Noel would do the decent thing and donate the money to the BM rally.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 22:09  

fantastic sentiment Ricdude,can't see it though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 22:13  

Yes well done Wannabe! As mentioned before, I can't make the maintenance day unfortunately. However, anyone who fancies some basic maintenance instruction and who also can't make the maintenance day, is welcome to come through to mine and I'll go through it with you. All I ask in return is you send a few squid to Cassie/Fastjock/Blueboy and co for the Ure Welcome Rally fund. I'll even make you a cup of tea whilst you're here.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 04/07/2009 22:13  

Aww Geoff,bought a tear to my eye buddy I'll lift that hex on your hols now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 22:16  

I don't knock anyone trying to be enterprising and creating an income from something they're skilled in and I do appreciate that BC's just trying to help out a friend here.

There is definitely a call for "paid for" bike maintenance lessons and I wish the bloke success.

Friendlies' fundraisers and Em's Mighty Marvellous Mobile Mechanic-ing TM services aside, there is also such a thing as respect, and common courtesy should dictate that if you wish to promote your business on any website, you approach the Web Master for permission to do so or you pay to place an advert on the site.

Blinding offer there Geoff - nice one

BMers rock - give yourselves a *hugs hun, lolz* on me

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/07/2009 08:38  

well i am looking forward to next weekend, if me being there helps any other newbies...or oldies..then it is worth the effort to be there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2009 08:41  

I`ll be there too .. Looking forward to meeting new and old friends .. if i can be of any assistance with maintenance the all the better .. Lets hope HFG can ride her own bike there .. Hip Hip Hooray !!

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 06/07/2009 10:07  

lol Dave - you basing yourself in my garage this week then ??

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/07/2009 10:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email