MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wedding cars

Wedding cars - Forums [Biker Match] Wedding cars - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wedding cars

Does anyone know of anywhere where you can hire a sports car as a wedding car like a ferrari or lamborghini as my daughters partner was saying today he would love one as his wedding car and she was saying she would love to suprise him with booking one for him.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 26/07/2009 21:16  

Try dreamcarhire.com CG

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 21:20  

just google search it in your area cg, there are loads that do it....but if your located where i think you are ( not gonna say on a open thread ) then send me a pm confirming where ya from as i may have a phone number for you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2009 22:02  

Doesn't the Brides family have to pay for the wedding? Sounds expensive.

Update Reply
Phil @ 26/07/2009 22:22  

Phil,

A mate of mine left the Navy and as a homecoming present to himself he hired a 944 Turbo soft top for the day. The car cost £570 for 8 hours but he took it back an hour late and they charged him another £150.00. Not that bad you might think but that was 1994 so god knows what it would cost now

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 26/07/2009 22:47  

CG best way to go is to ring the lamborghini owners club a friend of mine was trying to do the same for her future husand and i managed to sort a car by ringing the owners club and it was very reasonable as they do it for the love of the cars not as a business

Update Reply
punkdude @ 27/07/2009 18:52  

lost me with the whole 'wedding' thing!

Update Reply
cissystar650 @ 27/07/2009 18:57  

divorce in final stages !!! lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2009 19:05  

pm sent ian. What a good idea to get in touch with the owners club Punkdude will email them later tonight, I am sure it will be a lot cheaper than the prices I have got so far. Pagan thankfully the brides family don't have to pay for this one, My daughter has asked me to give her away at the wedding and said that would be worth more to her than any money I could possbily give her for her wedding and far more precious than any gift I could buy her. Heaven help them at the wedding when it comes to Mother of the bride (dad won't be there) speach, I best get into training now to be more concise. Wannabe can you help me here. lol

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/07/2009 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email