MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Rivington Hall Barn Lancashire

Rivington Hall Barn Lancashire - Forums [Biker Match] Rivington Hall Barn Lancashire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Rivington Hall Barn Lancashire

Rivington Lane Lancashire BL6 7SB 01204 697 738 website: rivingtonhallbarn . co . uk Jct 6 & 8 of the M61 near the A673, between Adlington, near Chorley or Horwich near Bolton ~~~~~~~~~~~ If anyone is planning on going to Rivi' and wouldn't mind taking a pillion please let me know Cheers Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2009 23:39  

I'm up for that if it's a weekend that i'm free

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/08/2009 00:44  

Woohoo..Rivi....a place near me.....is this a BM first??? I bet i'm working on the decided date though

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 28/08/2009 00:52  

No D C it's not a first for BM, there was a gathering to Rivi 2 yrs ago but the weather was foul, heavy rain so only a handful turned up, one member got lost trying to find the place (it's not well signed) and ended up doing 100 mile journey and they only live local lol I think there may have been a gathering in the last 2 yrs, not sure, there was a gathering planned for Rivi but it got changed to Matlock. This isn't exactly a gathering it was just me asking for a lift if anyone is going over there sometime, as I haven't been in 2 yrs.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 07:59  

Sounds good to me .... What date ya thinking of ???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2009 13:56  

Any date you like Blade cos if I can't get a lift I can't go anyway If others are interested in gathering at Rivi feel free to use this thread to organise yourselves and if I'm really lucky I may see you there

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 15:28  

If people dont know where rivvy barn is, come off the M61 at HORWICH and meet on the big carpark at the rebock stadium at a certain time and all ride up to the barn together...

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 28/08/2009 19:56  

Well its a very local meet to me, so any date should be good. Sorry can't offer lifts as my pillion seat is usually taken, or if its a weekend when Mark has his kids, unless the lift required is within 30 miles of me then its just too much to fork out for fuel.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/08/2009 19:56  

Would be good but by the time I finish work it will be all over lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/08/2009 20:05  

Ironically I know the route from the Rebok stadium, oh well maybe I'll get there next year.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 21:07  

i would love another trip to rivvi this yr, some of us did meet there, think it was sept last yr, wills organised it and it was not long after i had got bike i was so wobbly on it! scared meself silly!

Update Reply
julie j @ 28/08/2009 23:48  

wont say whats making you wobble on ya bike julie lol...i would be up for this one, can we make sure tho its not on the same day as the matlock meet.....pretty please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2009 23:53  

can we make sure tho its not on the same day as the matlock meet.....pretty please As long as ya promise not to hijack the Rivi lot lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 23:55  

two seperate meets i hope kwaks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2009 23:56  

of course Ian

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2009 23:57  

how far apart are they? can we combine the two? why doesnt any one ever want a really long ride out, did i tell you lot i went to ireland? that was a long way, what are y tryin t say ian?

Update Reply
julie j @ 28/08/2009 23:58  

errr...nothing julie.....honestly it must of been ya top box wobberling, hey i am up for a long ride out.....if peeps want to combine the two thats fine with me...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2009 00:03  

Julie some of us can't wait too long for the next pit stop lol and some can't afford the petrol Matlock is in Derbyshire and Rivi' is in Lancashire

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/08/2009 00:05  

yes i take your point but isnt that what hedgerows are for? no answer to the petrol prob tho and think its goin up on tues

Update Reply
julie j @ 29/08/2009 00:07  

kwaks a to z of wheres where.....we could incorporate toilet stops, and those who dont want to do both can just come to which ever meet they want......simple www.ian is clever.co.uk

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2009 00:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email