MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Five Surgeons

Five Surgeons - Forums [Biker Match] Five Surgeons - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Five Surgeons

Five Surgeons were discussing their own favourite patients one day.   The first, a <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Manchester</st1:place></st1:City> surgeon, says " I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.The second, a <st1:place w:st="on">Liverpool</st1:place> surgeon, responds " Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is colour coded "The third, Newcastle surgeon, says " No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order "The fourth, a Birmingham surgeon, chimes in " You know, I like construction workers.... those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over "But the fifth, a London surgeon, shuts them all up when he observed : " You are all wrong, politicians are the easiest to operate on. There,s no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine, and the head and the arse are interchangeable.  

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 06/10/2009 15:41  

Very funny Blue but should'nt thai be on the silly jokes page hehehe

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 06/10/2009 16:29  

Nice one Blue!

Where are you finding it UKH? It's on the "Jokes and Silly Things" forum on my computer

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/10/2009 16:37  

on my pc WB its a new thread

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 06/10/2009 16:38  

and the head and the arse are interchangeable ROFL Yep, it's on the Jokes forum on my monitor too Yes HR it is a new thread/topic but it's still within the Jokes forum Oh hang on a minute, do you mean Ian's 'Silly Joke' topic?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/10/2009 16:40  

Oh right... Gotcha... Yes it's a new thread, but it's in the right forum i.e. "Jokes and Silly Things". That's what that forum's for. I thought you meant you weren't seeing it on the right forum.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/10/2009 16:41  

Yes kwak i meant that one of ian's.

my apologies if i said it wrong WB.

Still a good one tho

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 06/10/2009 16:45  

mystery solved lol Ian's was just a topic, like this one, not a forum.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/10/2009 16:49  

No not at all UKH - I just misunderstood you & thought it had cropped up in another forum instead of the jokes one

The "Silly Jokes" topic is just a topic within the jokes forum. You can add to that topic if you want, or you can start a new one up. Best to start new threads IMO, as people don't bother clicking on older threads with loads of pages... too much effort to bother reading all the posts to catch up!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 06/10/2009 16:53  

ok i will take more care next time and read it proper lol

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 06/10/2009 17:03  

And they all bury their mistakes ..nice one BB lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 06/10/2009 21:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email