MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

New Year, Loose end??

New Year, Loose end?? - Forums [Biker Match] New Year, Loose end?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

New Year, Loose end??

I'm planning on having a bit of a party at mine this New Years Eve and i've invited a few members off here round for a beer or three! If anyone's at a loose end and fancies a night of drunken foolishness, PM me for address etc. Anyone welcome just bring some beer and something to throw on the barbecue

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/12/2009 22:09  

RK if you have a loose end tie a knot in it .................... men you have to explain everything to em

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2009 22:12  

Jackie if I could tie a knot in it I wouldn't be working for a living

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/12/2009 22:14  

Why would you be making money from your talent lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/12/2009 22:24  

soz mate no can do got kiddie with me !!!!! so have a god un ill see you other side !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 14/12/2009 22:24  

bung it in the events calendar if you've not already. Sorry I can't make it, I'll be at Qountdown in Amsterdam!

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/12/2009 22:26  

I've posted it on events Matt, Amsterdam sounds like much more fun tho!!

Shame you can't make it Neal, you were the evenings entertainment after the last one

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/12/2009 22:28  

barbecue rusty..........are you mad, its the middle of the winter not the summer!!!!!!! Nice of you to open yr home to peeps from bm, hope you have a great night xxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 14/12/2009 22:31  

this jester hanging up his crown for a while !! hope its a good party tezza i'll be back

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 14/12/2009 22:31  

....if I was nearer (and welcome of course lol!) Id love to have come up and partied with you and yours as I keep promising Nut we'll meet up again soon but too far Im afraid..................have a good un tho and another time maybe tc

Update Reply
babyharley @ 14/12/2009 22:33  

*its the middle of the winter*

Tracey haven't you just got back from a camping weekend

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/12/2009 22:35  

Everyones welcome BH, you're only 90 mins away so if you change your mind we'd love to see you and there will be beds/floor space for a few peeps

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 14/12/2009 22:42  

ty Terry, Ill remember that too!x

Update Reply
babyharley @ 14/12/2009 23:02  

yep rusty i aint been back from the camping weekend that long but the temperture has dropped lots since then, my idea of a winter bbq is cook it all under the grill in a warm kitchen, or............send sum1 else ot to cook it the bring it all inside when its cooked

Update Reply
drobess @ 14/12/2009 23:36  

Not sure if I am on the ambulances that night. If I am i will try and see if there is a hospital transfer your way lol.

Update Reply
Phil @ 14/12/2009 23:44  

No probs Phil, be nice to see you there mate

Might be able to utilise an ambulance after the drunken cooking!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 15/12/2009 12:47  

hope you lot have fun - I will be having alcoholic frovolities down in Bournmouth

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/12/2009 12:56  

drobess said: send sum1 else ot to cook it the bring it all inside when its cooked Terry and most fellas love taking over the cooking on the bbq, so we can stay all snug and cozy inside - though it may be warmer outside if the hole in the hedge is anything to go by from the last lighting experience with the chimnea......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/12/2009 14:36  

its a ploy to get the bike out the dinning room isnt it terry??? BBQ winter cool lol dont set fire to the privet again will you buddy lmao!!!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 15/12/2009 18:33  

*its a ploy to get the bike out the dinning room isnt it terry???*

Absolutely not Nealy but if anyones bored the next day then I'd be only too pleased to let them give me a hand getting the bike out

Drobess n Nut I didn't mention the only night of the year I let the ladies bbq is New Year but i will be giving instructions through the window

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 15/12/2009 20:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email