MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

West Mids Fred HIll Run - Sun Feb 7th

West Mids Fred HIll Run - Sun Feb 7th - Forums [Biker Match] West Mids Fred HIll Run - Sun Feb 7th - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

West Mids Fred HIll Run - Sun Feb 7th

Sunday, February 7, 2010 - West Midlands Fred Hill Run 2010

Organiser: West Midlands MAG
Ride ins from various locations to meet up at The National Motorcycle Museum for 1pm

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/12/2009 01:05  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/01/2010 13:39  

Submitted to events

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/01/2010 13:34  

Nice on BJ I was going to submit this one but with other things going on with me at the moment I forgot. Hopefully I will be able to ride for this event, got my post op check up on 5th Feb.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/01/2010 13:50  

Hey lady glad ur ok and hope to see you there if i can charm a pilly

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/01/2010 16:37  

Now on Events Calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=667

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/01/2010 10:20  

Hi bj if your stuck for a pilly let me know

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 22/01/2010 10:35  

hey CG , nice to see you up & about

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 22/01/2010 10:41  

Cheers CG will do , i'll et u know either way so i can find out were u shall be :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/01/2010 12:27  

If I dont get the London Bike show tickets in time I will be going. I am a member of West midland MAG so should be supporting the run and I so remember The first MAG demo when thousands of bikers went down Bristol Roads in Birmingham to campaign about the compulsary use of crash helmets.

Fred Hill was imprisoned a total of 31 times some times just for 12 hours his final sentence was for 60 days

The prison governor had warned Fred that the harsh prison environment could be the death of him, to which Fred replied that, 'it didn't matter 'where a man died but how.' An enquiry into Fred's death resulted in a coroner's report which concluded that Fred's prison experience had not contributed toward his death !

Does anyone intend to go???

Update Reply
moonstone @ 27/01/2010 01:26  

Just found out today at physio I am still not going to be riding my bike in time for this one, thinking of doing it as a pillion now.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/01/2010 17:30  

whats the "MAG" ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2010 17:57  

mag=motorcycle action group

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/01/2010 18:34  

MAG is a riders rights organisation looking after us motorcyclists Lobbying MP's and sitting on am lot of committee's ensuring we dont get walked over by government.. Unfortunately government tend to do as they like but between MAG and the BMF British Motorcyclist Federation we are well represented and would be walked over even moreso, they fight hard for our rights.

Everyone should be a member to help fund them. Most are volunteers but there are a few paid workers. Look em up on the net well worth it.

Update Reply
moonstone @ 30/01/2010 14:33  

all going well ill be going to fred hill run tirbute to a man who become a marter for motorcycle rights

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 31/01/2010 18:20  

Hey bro hope to see you there and mind me pressie !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/01/2010 23:27  

I have had a few PM's re the Fred Hill run. There are several runs on different dates so Though It would delve into the woodwork and find more runs.Hope you find this information useful. Any more info can be found either on Area MAG websites or on the Main MAG website

London, goes past Pentonville Prison when he spent most of his time. I have copied a few details of different MAG area groups as to what they are doing re Fred Hill. I will copy this onto the thread too.

I think they should be well supported After the frustration and ill treatment he had from the law on behalf of bikers.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 - Leeds MAG Fred Hill Run Organiser: Leeds MAG
This Run date has changed due to Leeds Rep work committments and Valentines Party on 13th Februrary
Location: Squires Cafe Bar Sheburn in Elmet to The Sun Inn Norwood Leaving at 11.30am

Sunday, February 7, 2010 - West Midlands Fred Hill Run 2010 Organiser: West Midlands MAG
Ride ins from various locations including Bewell Road Social club Bromsgrove and The Rose and Crown Portway. to meet up at The National Motorcycle Museum for 1pm

The London Fred Hill run will take place on Sunday 14th February, starting from the Ace Cafe at 14:00. There will be a riding brief before we leave so please get there a bit earlier. The run will be followed by the London All Region AGM at 16:00 at the Ace Cafe soon after our return from the Fred Hill run. Note that as this is Valentine's Day there will be a dinner with a special set menu at the Ace later on in the evening so book early if you want to stay for that

Update Reply
moonstone @ 01/02/2010 16:59  

BUMP so folk see its this weekend

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2010 23:03  

Ive seen it Bj and Im going, hope u got u a pilly sorted BJ

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/02/2010 00:11  

I did have drobs but they cant make it now so i'll keep trying and see what i can come up with

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/02/2010 00:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email