MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Motorcyle made from an Alligator

Motorcyle made from an Alligator - Forums [Biker Match] Motorcyle made from an Alligator - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Motorcyle made from an Alligator

A Florida based bike builder has constructed a motorcycle out of an alligator carcass, dubbing it the 'Gatorcycle'.

Benny Ohrman, from Hernando County, has spent the last year building the one-of-a-kind motorcycle from the skin of a 10-foot long 'gator.

Ohrman soaked the dead animal's hide in his swimming pool for three weeks before he could start attaching the carcass to a motorcycle chassis.

Imagine that looming in your rear view mirror!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/01/2010 22:52  

I i would piss misen laughing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2010 23:33  

Aaaah. . .so THAT'S why you changed your underpants ad !!

Makes sense now:>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 02/01/2010 23:46  

And then crash and still be laughing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2010 00:00  

video here : baynews9.com/VideoPlayer/?Gator Bike 1229

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 03/01/2010 11:03  

....I have to ask it.....................WHY????!!!!!..................I mean, is it just something you wake up thinking "oh, Im gonna stuff this aligator and make it into a motorcycle??!!!!!.....................wtf!???.............the human mind is a wonderfully crazy imaginative organ isnt it??!!!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 03/01/2010 11:11  

Just seen a picture of it and i have to say i think its sick and extreemly poor taste .... each to his own ??....definitely not... This is not the first of its kind, but should be the last ...Perhaps the "creator" of this should be stuffed and mounted and give us all a bl**dy good laugh. And yes I wear leather, but i dont display or exploit a cows body for pleasure...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2010 00:25  

hehe i thought it looked cool i mean he shot it so what the hell show the critter off!

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 04/01/2010 00:44  

Ah, but I’m against unnecessary cruelty and exploitation of animals. Killing anything in the name of sport or fun etc is a big no no for me. Just think the gaitor would look much better in the swamps…I know some people think differently and I respect their right to do so.But when it comes to animal welfare I nail my colours well and truly on the mast. Hope the gaitors mum bites his ass off

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2010 01:08  

fair comment Paul must be my sense of humour :-)

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 04/01/2010 01:11  

Thats just me Ann. I took great pleasure 2 years ago sticking 2 fingers up at developers when they offered me 120k for my bottom garden because they wanted to build a 3 storey appartment block. Mine was right in the middle of 10 gardens that they wanted. I dug my heels in and told them they could not offer me enough. There is a lot of wildlife down there and i see it as my responsibity to do my best to protect them...wasn't too popular with the neighbours, but I dont care. It's the principal...I will not be bought at any cost..say what i mean...mean what i say.... sorry... going off on one are'nt I ....hehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2010 01:24  

Hope the gaitors mum bites his ass off PML I will not be bought at any cost..say what i mean...mean what i say.... 'Well said' that man , nice to know that principals do exist, you 'go off on one' any time you like, it's not illegal... YET

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/01/2010 09:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email