MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Foxes Diner

Foxes Diner - Forums [Biker Match] Foxes Diner - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Foxes Diner

Does anyone know why Foxes Diner or should I say H's is closed?? see.ms like it may have been shut a week or two now and there has been so little about it. Its sad if its closed for good

Update Reply
moonstone @ 14/03/2010 21:54  

is that the one on the way to dinas mawwydy, with foxes on the roof

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2010 21:56  

Nah - the one at Dorchester on Thames/Benson near-ish to me. Mate rode there yesterday and texted me it was shut, its usually v quiet through the winter IIRC, I hope it'll kick off again, didnt go there much myself but be a shame to see it go :-(

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 14/03/2010 22:22  

theres 2 then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2010 22:23  

As Moonstone said, it is or was H's Café and not as far as I'm aware associated with the H Café in Kent. As Fox's it got a poor reputation for the condition of the café and slow service. H's management had revitalised it. I stopped there on Saturday and was disappointed to find it shut along with a dozen or so other riders. It even had the external benches and tables left outside. No explanation was given although there were rumours that it went bust during the preceding week and that new owners are expected soon. It may have been the severe winter that finished it off. I always enjoyed the ride out there through Chinnor and Watlington where the Red Kites gathered.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 15/03/2010 06:56  

Closed due to financial trouble : http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/5055650.End_of_the_roa...iker_cafe/

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 16/03/2010 10:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email