MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

HI - drinks on me, card behind the virtual bar

HI - drinks on me, card behind the virtual bar - Forums [Biker Match] HI - drinks on me, card behind the virtual bar - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

HI - drinks on me, card behind the virtual bar

Thought I would stick my head round the door and say "hello" before I start posting my 2p worth on other threads. I live just north of Manchester now, but I grew up in Derbyshire, so tend to do most of my riding down there, so if anyone wants to go for a spin get in touch. I dont care what bike you ride from 125cc to 2300cc, or how long you been riding, or if you still learning, as long as you dont mind sticking to the speed limits. I drive for a living so cannot afford to risk my license.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/03/2007 15:06  

Hi ya fraglette, welcome to the loony bin

Update Reply
Di @ 12/03/2007 15:13  

hi fraglette,glad u joind us hun! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 12/03/2007 15:19  

hi fraglette welcome to bm, i wont be able to join you on ya ride outs cos got no bike, well apart from the old trusty raleigh chopper !!!! heheheheh hope you find some peeps to meet an ride with though

Update Reply
storm @ 12/03/2007 16:18  

hi welcome aboard. I live not too far at the moment, in Rochdale. More than happy to arrange some ride-outs. Weekends are a little crap now that Laura is in Holland so could do with clocking up some miles. Might sort one out for this weekend. Dont know about speed limits tho. Im no speed demon, but the speed limits here in the UK are crap.

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/03/2007 16:25  

would have to be the Sunday, as I am working on the Saturday. The speed limits are not too low in this country, as long as you pick the right roads lol. The A6 ....... 50mph pathetic, but get on some B roads and 50mph is pushing it to the limits, even though the limit is 60mph. Mind you I always ride slower when riding with new people, it takes a while to build the trust in their riding. I learnt that lesson 4 or so years ago, there was a group of us that used to ride, and a newbie joined us as his mates didnt want to go out, as it looked like rain. We did visit him in hospital .... ooops! He learnt the painful way where to spend his money, should have been on full leathers and additional training rather than bling and tat for his bike.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/03/2007 16:48  

hi fraglette am in manchester to just wondered ive you bin to rivvy barn could place to see plenty of bikes and bikers jason

Update Reply
candy man @ 12/03/2007 17:40  

I have been there quite a few times, I just dont find it that friendly a place. Unless you go there and know people or go there with people, no one speaks to you. I prefer Matty or Devils to be honest, every time I go there I end up talking to people I have never seen before in my life, and the worse the weather the more likely you are to get talking to people. Come to think of it, I dont find the Hartside too friendly either. I must try Horseshoe pass at some point? anyone been?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/03/2007 18:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email