MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

easter egg run

easter egg run - Forums [Biker Match] easter egg run - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

easter egg run

any one doing a ester egg run next week ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2007 17:34  

yep i running round the hse findin bits of easter egg all day lol- bloody kids lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/03/2007 17:44  

i mean the kind u do on a bike there,s one in stoke and one in bromsgrove/south birmingham

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2007 17:47  

errrrrrrrr i know it was mean to b funny!!!!

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/03/2007 17:48  

sorry ! but some people don,t

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2007 17:54  

We are taking part in the annual egg run for the sheffield children`s hospital on saturday Anyone interested we are meeting at smc bikes in sheffield from about 8-30 where you will be able to get butties and coffee`s before we move to the start. For those of you who dont know where it is see link !!! http://smcbikes.co.uk/ It would be nice to meet some of you ,if you come please make yourself known to me as you cannot miss me six foot long hair and a goldie coloured honda deauville. Take care ,ride safley Graham Ps forgot to tell all you racing fans out there Ex world superbike champion James Toesland is leading the run !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 20/03/2007 17:55  

most peeps on here dig my sense humour ninja sorry u dont

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/03/2007 18:01  

just state,in a fact . some people who r new to bikin have,nt heard of them or the stoke toy run at xmas. or the mike hailwood run in birmingham this sunday !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2007 18:48  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT BP WE GOT THE SAME SENSE OF HUMOUR HUNNY !!!! I WOULD HAVE PUT THAT IF ID GOT THERE BEFORE YA !!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY IF WE WERE ALL SANE WE WOULD BE A BORING LOT !!!!!!!!!!! CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK

Update Reply
storm @ 21/03/2007 10:01  

SOZ EVERYONE GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH THE HAHAHAHAHAHAH'S

Update Reply
storm @ 21/03/2007 10:02  

you can say that again!!!! no, no. don't, forget i mentioned it I think i remember you said you did the xmas one el ninja, never been to one meself cos don't know any local bikers so it's cool to know these things are going on but still not going on any cos i'm already 'booked' to do other stuff.

Update Reply
Di @ 21/03/2007 14:06  

yeah we love ur sense of humour bp and storm, would'nt have u any other way yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa lol

Update Reply
RC @ 22/03/2007 04:51  

there is a easter rally and egg run to under privilaged kids in norfolk organised by midwaymcc also profits from rally are donated to the east anglian air ambulance more at www.midwaymcc.co.uk

Update Reply
gsrider @ 22/03/2007 05:28  

i,ve just eaten the egg i,l have to go buy another

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2007 18:12  

Hi, the annual Telford Easter charity run is on easter monday. Have a butchers at the following address for details: http://www.bugsplatz.co.uk/Easter%20Run%202007.htm

Update Reply
gixer_loz @ 23/03/2007 09:30  

make it a huge one ninja then we can all share it with you !!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/03/2007 12:19  

Hi there all ,just a quick one to say that we did the sheffield children hospital egg run saturday ,met james toesland and a cheque was handed over for two grand plus there was approximatley two hundread bikes at a minimum two pounds each , most of us put a fiver in. It was good fun running red lights one way streets wrong way and toesland leading us

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 26/03/2007 02:50  

way to go glad you had a good day out and raised loads of money to good on ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 26/03/2007 03:03  

gosh thats a brill amount of money graham give yourselves all a pat on back an thumbs up for the generousity. way to go

Update Reply
storm @ 27/03/2007 13:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email