MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Useless but interesting facts

Useless but interesting facts - Forums [Biker Match] Useless but interesting facts - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Useless but interesting facts

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it.)<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now that's more like it !)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet. (O.M.G.!)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (In my next life, I want to be a pig..)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.) (I'm still not over the pig.)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Don't try this at home, maybe at work)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home. What the...?)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmm......)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people. (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing) <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder who was paid to figure that out.)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Starfish have no brains (I know some people like that too.)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p>

Polar bears are left-handed. (If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig??)<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> God love that pig!<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 03/08/2010 09:30  

The text needs highlighting BL and then choose BLACK from the palette.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/08/2010 09:45  

Thanks for sorting this one out for me

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 03/08/2010 11:21  

Eric Morecambe's real last name is Bartholemew

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2010 12:06  

If you watch Sta Wars very closely you will see a Storm Trooper exit the lift and walk right into the wall !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/08/2010 12:28  

Useless but interesting facts What the doctors said about BJ and BL

Update Reply
JP @ 03/08/2010 18:04  

JP....woman down

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 03/08/2010 18:10  

dont see how the tongue can be the strongest muscle - im disputing that so called fact

i know its the only muscle that is only attached at one end

Update Reply
dunans @ 03/08/2010 18:13  

I love you both really x

Update Reply
JP @ 03/08/2010 18:22  

JP, you are only saying that cus you think I have got food.....

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 03/08/2010 18:53  

and have u got food?

Update Reply
dunans @ 03/08/2010 19:05  

Nope.....food makes your clothes shrink

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 03/08/2010 19:06  

NO its BJs birthday promissed to be nice to her all day

Update Reply
JP @ 03/08/2010 19:29  

Ooooo, bet ya strugglin' with that one JP....lol

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 03/08/2010 19:31  

The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid.Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2010 19:39  

just a bit, but she is worth it

Update Reply
JP @ 03/08/2010 19:40  

Omnia Vincit Amor in Latin means Love Conquers All...... The words Omnia, Vincit and Amor can be used in any order for the same meaning! FACT!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2010 21:19  

quote s66 The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid. tis true tis ture

Update Reply
clarissa @ 05/08/2010 15:01  

Check this crazy fact out...... .....The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2010 07:57  

oooo, I thought it was the bubble wrap MBW

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 06/08/2010 07:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email