MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Happy Holidays! What? Holidays?

Happy Holidays!  What?  Holidays? - Forums [Biker Match] Happy Holidays!  What?  Holidays? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Happy Holidays! What? Holidays?

Is anyone else getting sick of being wished "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" by the latest politically correct corporates trying not to upset anyone? It's MERRY CHRISTMAS ffs!!!! Sorry, rant over. Happy Holidays everyone

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/12/2010 01:03  

I don't have time to watch telly etc so for me it is still Merry Xmas to everyone!!!! And I work for a Council!!!! Being politically correct has a time and a place and this ain't one of them!!! Happy Happy Happy Xmasxxx

Update Reply
kooky @ 22/12/2010 01:07  

I agree totally Matt!
A winterfest is something you wear under your shirt to keep warm!

Update Reply
bend1x @ 22/12/2010 01:09  

Problem solved -

Bah Humbug Everyone

Update Reply
Gyps @ 22/12/2010 01:15  

20 years ago, whilst on a nightschool course, I brought cards in for my classmates... Seemed a fairly "normal" thing to do? One of the recipients launched into a complete tirade at me, announcing he was Jewish & letting me know just how much he took offence at my futile gesture to "convert him". WTF?! It's a friggin' card with cutesy critters on it, not a passage from the NT!

The following year, I didn't so much as mention the C word, just in case... Then lo & behold, the numpty turns round & gives ME a Christmas card! When I expressed my surprise, given that the previous year he'd taken such offence due to his religion, he then declared that I must be a "Nazi"! I guess it was just any old excuse to lay into me? Another of my devoted fans

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 22/12/2010 08:06  

Wish a Jehovah Witness a merry christmas. Makes them really happy the door knocking annoying folk. Matt,seeing as i'm an hour ahead of the UK like yourself,is it possible to have my post time in Euro hours? Just to confuse people. Happy christmas one and all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2010 09:33  

Well everyone says Felith Navidad where I am at the mo so no problemo lol Have a good one

Update Reply
Big Twin @ 22/12/2010 10:25  

U in Spain then twin? bet its warmer than here lol !!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 22/12/2010 10:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email