MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

How would you spend a huge lottery win?

How would you spend a huge lottery win? - Forums [Biker Match] How would you spend a huge lottery win? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

How would you spend a huge lottery win?

Whilst I would make sure that those around me benefitted from my new found fortune, I would most definately do the following for me; 1. Get a nose job 2. Have my teeth fixed 3. Have my boobs lifted 4. Have my bingo wings removed 5. Pay Dave Grohl to marry me What would you do with your new found fortune???????

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 16/01/2011 19:50  

Go next door and buy a nice new Jag to drive to various bike shops and spend lots of money, then get chauffeur driven round the shops with my kids picking out what they want, find a bungalow nearby for my mum to live in so I can help her out (she's 82!), pay off my mate's mortgage and then buy myself a lovely house with a huge fireplace and a spiral staircase as well as a big garage, a large field and then book a holiday - not that I've thought about it much

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 19:58  

first thing id do is ring work an tell em to stuff it then in no particular order i would....
set up various animal sanctuaries an rescue places set up hostels for various diff peeps with problems, ie homeless, dom violence, drugs an alcohol buy a narrowboat an a liveaboard speed boat thingey! buy a hooose with land in t'countryside, with a big kitchen with arger, open fireplaces, muddy dogs in and out, utility with boots in, lurverly set up some projects of work to help others.. blah blahblah... dream on eh!! i dont even do the lottery pmsl!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 20:08  

Go round the world on mi bike and have loads of fun

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 16/01/2011 20:09  

Give it all to charity

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 16/01/2011 20:15  

Heydyna, i am the president of the brumax motorcycle touring charity, all contributions will be spent wisely

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 20:31  

hahaha lol i like it...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 20:33  

and if i win, new tyres on the bike and a new tent, look out world iza COMMIN !! r u up for it xSuzix ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 20:37  

@brumax
Hehe, porpoisely didn't say which charity.

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 16/01/2011 20:50  

lol brumax..... didnt ya see the list i gotta sort first??!!! hahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 20:51  

yeh ! but thought that woz BS, thought you would be an explorer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 21:08  

Rubber nurse prostitutes , and beer and drugs, and a penis reduction and a ostrich.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 22:37  

ah i am an explorerer... teh travel the world on a bike goes without say..... of course i would do that but the other bits was less obvious lol that was me talking .... no BS Brumax ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 22:43  

Im not, better things to do with all that cash.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 22:50  

if I won the lottery I would take me mates son's cancer out of his body and throw it as far away as possible!!!!!! Then I would get my leg fixed asap Then when all well I would go and get me a trike!!

Update Reply
drobess @ 16/01/2011 22:52  

Id buy a harrier jump jet or 2 cos they will be going cheap, and i would start it up on sunday morning.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/01/2011 00:05  

act daft..... why an ostritch ???? lol. me.... a small farmhouse with log burner, lots of land to rehome unwantedd animals too suzie :-), a large garagee that can house a busa, ducati and ninja lol, and make sure friends and family ok too. veggies in the garden, a goat to provide milk, no rush hour dead lines ............

Update Reply
kazninja @ 17/01/2011 07:23  

I'd pay for a very good solicitor after being sued for crapping in my boss's desk drawer on the day I learnt about the win.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/01/2011 08:05  

ay good one Geoff.........im sure they'd go easy on ya! lol id buy myself a race truck and throw a few more quid at racing in sponsorship. oh and a 400mm f2.8 prime lens a snip at 6k....in fact i could have 2 ! yay!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 17/01/2011 13:31  

I would go on the telly to collect mi prize dressed as a 70s pimp with all the bling, have 2 big black women with big arses in gold shorts thats 2 size's too small you know just for the effect, and when asked if im going to give to the donkey sanctuary or help the kittens i will probably say no to that as i will be buying a rocket car and a submarine and a sausage making machine and a new glove.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2011 02:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email