MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Beer makes you clever . . The Buffalo Theory

Beer makes you clever . . The Buffalo Theory  - Forums [Biker Match] Beer makes you clever . . The Buffalo Theory  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Beer makes you clever . . The Buffalo Theory

Well you see it's like this...A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 17/01/2011 11:09  

ah is THAT why? cheers dude I wondered why I think I can solve the worlds problems when smashed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2011 12:32  

I'm liking you more as the day goes on GT, thanks for keeping us amused lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2011 13:57  

Beer doesn't make me clever, but it does make birds look fantastic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIT3WlIyy1Y (3.........2..........1..........)

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 19/01/2011 17:36  

gee my ex husband must be a genius then

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 19/01/2011 17:59  

Youtube is ok but after drinking like that the bloody games console would be no use to me, never mind the pink bikini and its contents.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2011 00:44  

You wouldn,t look right in a pink bikini anyway A D..

Update Reply
old red @ 20/01/2011 00:49  

Well im going to give it a go this year at pil, complete with para boots lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2011 00:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email