MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi All from BigCopSmallTown

Hi All from BigCopSmallTown - Forums [Biker Match] Hi All from BigCopSmallTown - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi All from BigCopSmallTown

Hi everyone and thanks for having me on the forum. Recently traded in my ex wife for a CBR600RR after she "traded in spare parts with another dealer" so here to find new friends, have fun and most importantly take the shine off my new CBR600RR's tyres! I live in the north east but travel a lot for work and around the country when on holiday so look forward to meeting some of you at some time!

BC

Update Reply
Bigcopsmalltown @ 21/01/2011 03:21  

Hi BC, sounds like you made a fair swop there mate. Welcome to the site, get stuck in and have a laff !

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 21/01/2011 03:48  

Hi BC and welcome to the club

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/01/2011 07:36  

hi welcome have funn and enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 21/01/2011 10:31  

hi there good to see you

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2011 12:48  

That was one hell of a bargain!..Most of us end up wi nowt.. Welcome to the site BC, soon get those tyres scrubbed in

Update Reply
old red @ 21/01/2011 20:37  

Hiya trouble

Mooch about but not for too long mind, then jump straight in with your boots on :)

BJ xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/01/2011 12:33  

welcome....the bike will be a much better ride...or so i have heard !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2011 12:58  

Hi BC and welcome to the site, looking forward to meeting you aswell, although we wont know it will be you 'cos we don't know what you look like

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 28/01/2011 13:10  

Welcome bc to the site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2011 22:15  

Feisty- you're right you don't know what I look like- unfortunately I am stuck using an iPhone in the wilds of belize at the minute and the site won't let me upload photos from my phone! Back in the UK this weekend so will rectify it then!
As for the trade- I think it was a fair deal- at least I can ride my bike anytime I want, it doesn't get headaches and if anyone else touches it or interferes with it's inner workings it tells me! Lol. Hoping to meet some of you soon- anyone out and about in the cough Durham area in the next few weeks just shout!

Update Reply
Bigcopsmalltown @ 02/02/2011 20:01  

Welcome to bm.....lot's of great people for you to meet up with.....enjoy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2011 22:23  

well done mate ! welcome to house full O mad folk

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/02/2011 19:26  

you put it the right way wheely

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 22:16  

I have addressed my photo issues (new bike photos to follow!) so do I now escape fiesty's wrath??

Update Reply
Bigcopsmalltown @ 06/02/2011 18:31  

you do sweetie xxx feisty adjective: fiery, spirited, active, bold, lively, sparkling, vigorous, energetic, animated, courageous, ardent, game, plucky, high-spirited, sprightly, vivacious, spunky see.. no wrath....

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 06/02/2011 18:38  

I was just going on the "i before e, except after c" adage I was taught as a youngster but as I was born in germany and lerned english as a second language I'll take the hit! ;-) sorry feisty!

Update Reply
Bigcopsmalltown @ 06/02/2011 21:50  

wasnt pointing out the spelling hun, everyone gets it wrong was pointing out the meaning of feisty... everyone seems to think i'm a bit orrible... and i'm a sweetie really

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 06/02/2011 22:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email