MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

car stickers

car stickers - Forums [Biker Match] car stickers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

car stickers

car Stickers Could you drive any better if I shoved that cell phone up your ASS? If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you! Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole. Your gene pool needs a little chlorine. You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you! You are depriving some poor village of its IDIOT! Save Your Breath ... You'll need it to blow up your date! GROW YOUR OWN DOPE, PLANT A MAN. All Men Are Animals, Some Just Make Better Pets. Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them. WANTED: Meaningful overnight relationship. I need someone really bad...Are you really bad? Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. The more you complain, the longer God makes you live. Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now. Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs. Out of my mind...Back in five minutes. Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lipsI took an IQ test and the results were negative. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Consciousness: That annoying time between naps. <o:p></o:p> Support Cannibalism-EAT ME! God is my co-pilot, but the Devil is my bombardier. I wasn't born a bitch. Men like you made me this way. If we are what we eat; I'm cheap, fast, and easy. Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine. I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar. Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Update Reply
storm @ 26/05/2007 16:37  

psml!!

Update Reply
whoops @ 26/05/2007 19:35  

Love 'em.

Update Reply
dazpants @ 26/05/2007 22:41  

excellent storm mate lol

Update Reply
RC @ 27/05/2007 05:21  

"we" are all on top form today

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 27/05/2007 05:55  

love em storm! spesh the baby one cus he gets confused when held by ladies in low cut tops too!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 27/05/2007 06:31  

lol witchey just so glad i didnt have a hold of sam then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blushing wud not have explained that one !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 27/05/2007 08:25  

They're wicked Storm! I read a t-shirt once that said..... You can tell happy cyclists by the flies on there teeth!!!!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 27/05/2007 11:58  

lol hilda ive got a cool pic ( well its gross actually) of a biker whos teeth are splattered wiv flies will find the link for it an post it up !!!!! think they wud know better than to ride wiv their gobs open lol

Update Reply
storm @ 27/05/2007 12:33  

Nice one!!! may be cuz hes male! lol!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 27/05/2007 12:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email